|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kg|
|Usage/Application||Floor & Wall|
|Grade Standard||Chemical Grade|
|Packaging Size||20 Ltr|
|Is it Anti Corrosive||No|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
ZycoSil+ is a reactive organosilane based water proofing agent that seals upto nano pore level. It has an ability to penetrate upto 2 mm deep inside the substrate and becomes a permanent integral part of the structure. It reacts and converts the hydrophilic chemical groups of the substrate into hyrdrophobic groups. ZycoSil+ is water dilutable, safe, sprayable and easy to apply. ZycoSil+ is nonleachable, UV resistant, breathable and does not present peel-off issues unlike conventional polymer coatings.
ZycoSil+ is a 100% Reactive Organosilane Nano-Sealer.
When applied on a siliceous substrate, it penetrates up to 2 mm inside the substrate and becomes an integral part of the structure. It converts the nature of the substrate from hydrophilic to hydrophobic. ZycoSil+ is water dilutable, safe, sprayable and easy to apply. ZycoSil+ acts like a 'skin' up to 2 mm deep for your building as against a polymer or paint film that acts like a 'Band-Aid' on your Building. The peel-off issues are eliminated as ZycoSil+ is non-leachable & UV-Resistant. It has a dual property of preventing of ingress of liquid water while allowing moisture vapours to escape.Features:
- Organosilane Technology
- Reactive, Penetrative & Permanent
- Easy to Apply
- Breathable & UV Resistant
- Protects against Algae and Fungal Growth
- Waterproofs Vertical and Horizontal Surface
- Protects Substrate from Deterioration due to Weathering
- The substrate should be cured, dry and free from internal voids (honey combs).
- If honey combs are present, drill a hole and inject ZycoSil+ solution 1:20 in water. Allow it to dry and then inject a suitable grout to fill and close the hole.
- For substrates with oil, grease, fungal growth etc., clean and dry the surface thoroughly before application.
- ZycoSil+ should be diluted with potable water (TDS <1000 ppm) to obtain a clear transparent solution.
- The diluted solution should be liberally sprayed with low pressure until flood saturation is achieved.
- Flood saturation on horizontal surfaces means no further absorption of ZycoSil+ even after 5 minutes of saturation.
- On vertical surfaces apply ZycoSil+ from bottom to the top to eliminate drip-mark formation.
- To achieve full saturation on vertical surface, after repetitive light spray (3-4 times after 30-45 seconds) the solution should drip down the wall.
- Both applications are best done at a temperature between 10ºC (50 F) to 35ºC (95 F). It is best to do the application during the morning or evening hours to avoid peak heat of the Sun.
- For doing any Screeding / Plastering / Tiles / Paint Work on the treated surface, ZycoPrime+ (Acrylic Bonder) must be added to the ZycoSil+ Solution during preparation in the recommended ratio of 2 parts of ZycoPrime, 1 part of ZycoSil+ & 20 parts of water.